Behala Keertika visualizes a world where peace, cooperation and dignity prevail for the women and the children and a world free from violence and discrimination.
- To promote the rights of women and girls.
- To empower adolescent girls.
- To ensure child rights, gender equity and sustainable development.
- To protect, promote and ensure the rights of backward communities and physically challenged people.
- To build up the decision making power among the vulnerable section.
- Providing legal aid services to the victims of Domestic Violence.
- Empowering the girls & women to raise their voice against all sorts of abuse and negligence.
- Providing counseling services to the distressed women and girls.
- Ensuring proper implementation of the Protection of Women against Domestic Violence Act (2005) in the target area.
- Preventing child trafficking and protecting the children from trafficking by bringing them out from red light area through rescue operation and by providing them a safer & secure environment.